Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 3, 2011

Empanada Woman

I am thrilled.  It is rumored that the weather should be done in the 50's tonight.  This summer was especially brutal, and I am dying to feel some cold air on my shoulders soon.  I suppose I have been in a panic lately, thinking too hard about global warming, economies that are crumbling, the "bag of lies" fed to the American public, and can't help but feel like that panic is wasted time.  When the weather is extremely sultry, I begin to despair that it will never go away.  A cool wind is blowing in, and I am so happy.

I am getting excited about November-- National Novel Writing Month is right around the corner, and I cannot wait to get started.  I have gotten my account set up and I feel that this year will be a good one.  I am not allowing myself to begin writing anything until November 1st, but I am trying to hash out some sort of plot line or a character.  I think it will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment